By accessing this site or any site part
of the NABOU Network of Sites you automatically agree to this agreement.
Please take a moment to review these Terms of Services ("Terms"
or the "Agreement"). These Terms are an agreement between
you and Nabou.com, Inc. It is important that you understand both the
benefits we provide as well as our limitations.
This Agreement applies to the web sites, or networks, owned or hosted as members to the network by Nabou.com, Inc. We refer to these web sites as the "NABOU Network of Sites."
While in the NABOU Network of Sites each site offers a different combination of services and tools from another, this agreement reflects the NABOU Network of Sitesí approach to memberships across the networks.
Acceptance of Terms.
By accessing this site or any site part of the NABOU Network of Sites you automatically agree to these Terms. These Terms will always be available to users on this page for you to read.
Also, when using free services offered through NABOU's third-party service providers, such as email, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-party service providers.
The NABOU Network of Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13. The NABOU Network of Sites prohibits registration by and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13. This requirement will be posted at points of data collection within the NABOU Network of Sites, such as registration for services.
Note to Parents. If you have any concerns about the NABOU Network of Sites or its related services, please contact us here.
About our Services.
1. NABOU Services. As a commitment to our users, we currently provide you with access to a rich collection of online resources. These include various communications tools, online forums, online content and branded programming through NABOU's web site-based "Service." The services offered on the NABOU Network of Sites are presently provided free of charge. It is possible that this could change in the future.
2. Service Limitations. We will do our best to make your experience with the NABOU Network of Sites a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that Nabou.com's services, including the services of our third party service providers, are provided "AS IS." The NABOU Network of Sites and out third party service providers cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, miss-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings.
3. Service Changes and Discontinuation. NABOU reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service at any time without notice. You agree that Nabou.com will not be liable to You or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
Use of Services and Content
For the benefit of the entire NABOU community, and to comply with applicable laws, we have a few mandatory guidelines. Please understand, though, that any conduct that violates these guidelines is grounds for termination of your account. For this reason, we ask that you carefully read and follow them.
1. Provide Accurate Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the NABOU Network of Sitesí registration forms (we call this information "Registration Data"). Accurate records help us create better sites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate.
2. Guard Your Password. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. And you are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. Please notify Nabou.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
3. Obey the Law. You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyrights (rights of an owner of written material) or other intellectual property of others.
4. Use E-mail and Voice-Mail Responsibly. Some of Nabou.comís web sites presently provide its members with access to a free email and/or voice mail accounts. In return for this free access, you agree not to use the service to broadcast "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass distribution of files or images. In order to ensure that these communication services are not abused, Nabou.com may establish general practices and limits concerning their use. These may include but are not necessarily limited to a maximum number of days that messages will be retained by the service, a maximum number of messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the service, a maximum size or length of any message that may be sent from or received by an account on the service, a maximum amount of disk space that will be allotted for your stored messages, and a maximum time period and number of times you may have access to the service in a given time frame. If you receive email that you find harassing, please forward the email to us here with a description of the situation.
5. Content Restrictions. The NABOU Network of Sites attempt to provide some of the very best content available on the web and we make it available to You on the Web for your personal, non-commercial use. All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software that are part of the NABOU Network of Sites are protected by international copyright laws. The publication, sale, or redistribution in any form or medium of text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video materials or any other form of proprietary content found on the NABOU Network of Sites is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Nabou.com. Content that is publicly available on the NABOU Network of Sites may not be stored in a computer, except for personal and non-commercial use.
6. Limits On Uses of User Information By using any of the Nabou.com web sites or networks you agree not to data scrape, copy, aggregate, redistribute, alter, reproduce or re-use for commercial purposes any user's (whether specific to any particular user or as an aggregation of users' information) information accessible through any web sites or networks owned by Nabou.com. "Commercial purposes" can include but is not limited to selling information to third parties; using the data collected to customize users' experiences at a site or network outside of Nabou.com; using the data for targeted marketing campaigns not affiliated with Nabou.com; or using the data to offer services to Nabou.com users. Nabou.com reserves the right to take immediate action against any individual or entity participating in any of the prohibited actions mentioned above.
7. Consolidated Sites Nabou.com users should exercise caution when using consolidation sites. Consolidation sites are Internet sites that offer the ability to collect all of your personal information on one site. For example, you may be encouraged to provide consolidation site operators access to your Nabou.com accounts or membership information so that the information can be used to design customized search engines, web pages or advertising for you. All transactions initiated through a consolidation site using access information you provide are considered to be authorized by you, whether or not you were aware of the specific transaction. Nabou.com is therefore not responsible if the security, accuracy or quality of your information is compromised by a consolidation site you have authorized to access your data.
Rights You Grant to the NABOU Network of Sites
2. Nabou.com Advertising. The NABOU Network of Sites rely on advertisers to help fund the services that we offer to our members. In order to continue our free service, you agree that the NABOU Network of Sites may display advertisements and promotions of all kinds in and with the services.
3. Account Access. In order to ensure that the NABOU Network of Sites are able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to members' needs, you agree that Nabou.com employees have access to your account and records as reasonably needed to investigate complaints.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Nabou.com and its third party service providers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
NABOU makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (v) that your email or voicemail messages will not be lost, and (vi) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any potential damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the NABOU Network of Sites, our third party service providers, or through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of these terms, then this Disclaimer of Warranties will override it.
No Endorsement of Member Content
You acknowledge and agree that the NABOU Network of Sites do not endorse the content of any member, individual or website, and is not responsible or liable for any content, even though it could be unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that it infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another. You acknowledge that the NABOU Network of Sites do not pre-screen all content, but that the NABOU Network of Sites and their designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any content that is publicly available via the service.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that the NABOU Network of Sites will not be liable for any harms, which lawyers and courts often call direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the NABOU Network of Sites have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the service; (ii) The cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) Statements or conduct of anyone on the service; or (v) Any other matter relating to the service.
You agree to protect and fully compensate the NABOU Network of Sites and their service providers from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys fees) arising from your use of the services, your violation of the terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
The NABOU Network of Sites provide information of a general nature and are designed for informational and entertainment purposes only and are not meant to be a substitute for medical, health, legal, or financial advice from a professional. Consult with your professional for any specific medical, health, legal, or financial concern. The NABOU Network of Sites do not endorse any of the treatments, medications, or products discussed herein.
Nabou.comís rights under this Agreement may not be waived unless Nabou.com agrees to such change in writing. This Agreement is personal to you and you may assign this agreement only with Nabou.com's prior written approval. Any other attempt to assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement shall be null and void.
Any notices related to this agreement need to be given in writing to one another at our address below, or any new address that is given in such a notice. This agreement is the entire understanding between you and the Nabou.com sites about the services.
The parties have agreed that this Agreement shall be written in English.
Direct Questions or Notices here.